1 What information is being collected?
2. Email address
3. Telephone number
4. Postal address
5. Business name (if applicable)
6. Customer reference number (if applicable)
7. Bank details (if making a payment)
2 Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the data controller which means that we determine how your information is collected, used, protected and shared, where applicable.
3 How is it collected?
• purchase tickets for activities, events and educational programmes
• sign up to our monthly promotional emails
• receive promotional material/information by post
4 Why is it being collected?
All of the information is customer focused and collected to provide the best possible service. The legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data are having your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to processing which is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
5 How will it be used?
We collect your information to:
• assist you with purchasing tickets
• keep you informed of what’s on
• provide visitor information services
6 Who will it be shared with?
• Eventbrite – to process transactions
• Mailchimp – to deliver promotional material
• Survey Monkey – to ascertain feedback
• FODC – Finance section
7 How long will it be retained for?
Customer accounts are removed if no transactions have been made within a 3 year period or you can request to have your details removed or click unsubscribe on the promotional emails at any time (if applicable).
For more information please see Fermanagh and Omagh District Council’s Privacy Statement at https://www.fermanaghomagh.com/your-council/privacy-statement/
As a joint management authority of the Global Geopark Cavan County Council’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at http://www.cavancoco.ie/privacy-statement.htm