- Visitors to our website;
- Feedback information you provide to us through the website;
Visitors to our website
When someone visits our website at www.fermanaghomagh.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any part of our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and we will explain what we intend to do with it.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics -www.surveymonkey.com: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google Analytics -www.fermanaghomagh.com: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google Analytics -www.gmodules.com: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Flash Cookies: Flash animation was found which could indicate the use of Flash Local Stored Objects – commonly known as Flash Cookies.
- Advisory Messages including Surveys: Advisory Message cookie checks to make sure the current visitor has been presented with a an advisory message such as a survey opportunity, when on the Homepage. Once the user has indicated they have seen the message, it will no longer be presented on revisting the Homepage / Website. The cookie expires after 14 days.
- StatCounter: StatCounter is used to monitor actual human activity in real-time
- Microsoft Translator: The Microsoft translator installs a cookie ‘csId’, which is used as part of the ‘Translate’ function and is provided by Microsoft. It stores a unique visitor id.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to supply site analytics for our website usage to improve the way we present our website. Google – www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube or Twitter, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. FODC does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these and urge you to review these as they will govern the use of information you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout